News from the Ouachita's

The crazy ramblings of a middle aged woman who is slowly going out of her mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: hamburg, arkansas, United States

I left the work force in '99 to stay home and care for my disabled husband. Being essentially retired at such a young age has brought about several emotional changes and I have found the peace so many seek. Should anyone read my post perhaps they too can find a little peace of mind.

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Evolution vs. Creation

I think it went like this… God creates the universe, it takes time and during the creation doesn’t pay any particular attention to any particular place. Eventually He begins His work on our planet, but by then a lot of natural occurrences had appeared.. hence evolution.
God created man in His image on day 6 and told him to go forth and REPLENISH the earth. Gen. 1:27-28 In order to replenish, something has to have been here before. Could both sides be right?
Ever notice how Genesis says “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:”. Ever wonder who the “us” is? Also all the living things were made “after their kind”. That in itself opens the door for all kinds of things to have been living here before. I have no trouble believing there were strange things creeping and crawling on the planet; I also have no trouble believing God came in and improved the situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home