News from the Ouachita's

The crazy ramblings of a middle aged woman who is slowly going out of her mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: hamburg, arkansas, United States

I left the work force in '99 to stay home and care for my disabled husband. Being essentially retired at such a young age has brought about several emotional changes and I have found the peace so many seek. Should anyone read my post perhaps they too can find a little peace of mind.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Chasing Chickens

Katie sure likes chasing chickens, she doesn’t want to hurt them, she just enjoys seeing them fly. Drives me nuts. Two hens are sitting and it is still rather cold, possible snow tonight. The chickens do have better accommodations now, the lady across the street offered me her Grandmothers old nest boxes. So far so good but it took a few days to get the chickens to stop going to the old cage. Every time a hen would enter the cage I would catch her and take her to the boxes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home