News from the Ouachita's

The crazy ramblings of a middle aged woman who is slowly going out of her mind.

My Photo
Name:
Location: hamburg, arkansas, United States

I left the work force in '99 to stay home and care for my disabled husband. Being essentially retired at such a young age has brought about several emotional changes and I have found the peace so many seek. Should anyone read my post perhaps they too can find a little peace of mind.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Just Another Day


Some days are harder than others and today wasn’t so good. I am one of the most positive people I know, but sometimes reality comes crashing in no matter how hard I try to keep it out. I have been sitting in this 8’ x 38’ trailer for the last six years and unlike husband I am neither physically nor mentally disabled. The fact that I am not completely insane is amazing; at least it seems that way today. Being poor is one thing but sitting here knowing my earning potential while also knowing I only have $409 for the month is enough to bother even the strongest person.; at least that’s how it feels today. I am so tired of begging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home